Full Time Job | Plot-11, Road-2, Sector-3, Paradise Tower, Level-9, Jashimuddin Avenue, Uttara. Dhaka,1230
The central focus of SQA Engineer is to inspect and report on the quality of products through the entire production cycle. Depending on the product, they may use different criteria to check quality, such as functionality, durability, safety and speed.
Objectively monetize resource sucking testing procedures vis-a-vis standards compliant ROI. Proactively disintermediate virtual sources before wireless alignments.
- Job Title: SQA Engineer
- Department: Product & Engineering
- Location: Plot-11, Road-2, Sector-3, Paradise Tower, Level-9, Jashimuddin Avenue, Uttara. Dhaka,1230
- Employment Status: Full Time Job
- Salary: Negotiable
- Vacancy: 1
- Post Date: 2023-03-01
- Deadline: 2023-03-31
• Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
• Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
• Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
• Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
• Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
• Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
• Preparing test reports for management.
• Creating test environments
• Analysing results and identifying the root cause of malfunctions
• Inspect systems to identify defects and malfunctions
• Monitor all production stages to ensure safety procedures are followed
• Run quality controls on components and final products
• Analyse test results, detect issues and track root causes
• Suggest fixes and improvements
• Document technical issues and solutions
• Assist in administrative tasks like preparing reports, presentations, attending trainings any other tasks assigned by the management
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field from reputed university
• Minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in the field of software testing.
• In depth knowledge with core testing technologies
• Additional certification in Quality Assurance is a plus Problem Solving Skills
• Automation Testing Experience (Selenium/Cypress)
• API Automation(Postman)
• Database Query
• Load Testing Using Jmeter
• Knowledge on git version tool
• Lunch: Fully subsidized
• Snacks: Fully subsidized
• Weekly 2 days holiday
• Various Leave Option: Casual / *Medical / Annual / Privilege / Maternity/Paternity
• Unutilized leave cash at the year-end
• Festival Bonus: 2 (full Basic)
• Performance Bonus: Monthly / Quarterly (based on performance)
• Health Insurance facility
• Mobile Allowance & other admissible benefits.
Important Note: If you don`t like to go the extra mile and don`t like to take challenges this job is not for you.